The Greek Catholic wooden church of St. Nicholas is considered one of the most beautiful wooden churches built of logs in our territory. It was built in 1775. During the Second World War, the municipality of Zboj was at the center of the fiercest fighting (the wooden churches fell victim). After the war, the locals built a brick church and the original wooden one was dismantled, transported and rebuilt in 1967 in Bardejovské Kúpele.
The wooden temple consists of three rooms with three towers and three crosses. The entrance is in the west side. The roofs are pyramidal (circular above the sanctuary), covered with shingles. Above the main tower is a roof instead of an onion dome, a cone and a three-armed simple cross (the same above the nave and the sanctuary).
The church has one of the most beautiful and best-preserved iconostasis (four tiers) dating back from the 18th century. The North and South doors are not fitted with a leaf, the royal doors are double-leaf. There are six medallions with four evangelists and two medallions of the Annunciation. The first tier icons: St. Bishop Nicholas, the Mother of God the Hodegetria, Christ the Teacher and the icon of the Three Hierarchs (St. Basil the Great, St. John Chrysostom, St. Gregory of Nazian). The second tier features icons of holy days, where in the center is the Last Supper. In the center of the third tier is the icon of Christ the High Priest. The fourth tier features twelve medallions, arranged in three half-arches. The top of the iconostasis features the Calvary and the Crucified Christ from the 17th century, on the sides are the Virgin Mary and John the Evangelist (on opposite sides as is the customer).