The early Baroque Chapel of St. Elizabeth dates from the end of the 17th century. It was built on the grounds of the Augustinian monastery sometime after 1544 using the wall of an older building (it now forms the lower part of the western wall of the building). During the construction, builders used material from the then-ruined Church of St. Stanislaus (the early Gothic period). The chapel has one nave with vaulted baroque cross vaults. The main Rococo-style altar dates from the 2nd half of the 18th century. In 1599, the building was repaired, as evidenced by the year inscribed on the eastern façade. It appears the construction was financed by František Deršfi de Zerdahelyi, the then administrator of the Šariš county.
During the turbulent 17th century, the chapel served for some time as a granary and was rebuilt accordingly (divided into two floors, the lower parts of the windows were bricked up).
Sometime after 1769, the building was rebuilt to serve liturgical purposes once again – the built-in floor was removed. The chapel was also given a new roof covered with shingles. In 1904, shingles were replaced with metal sheets. Following an extensive repair of 1965, it was possible to hold the occasional services and pilgrimages in there again. However, repairs were not done in accordance with the ideas of local conservationists. The latest renovation of the chapel, including the interior, was completed in 2015. St. Elizabeth was the patron saint of beggars, widows, orphans, the sick, the persecuted and charities.