Exploring wooden churches around Svidník.
Exploring wooden churches around Svidník. More than 300 km long Carpathian Wooden Road includes almost 50 objects of wooden sacral folk architecture of the Slovakia – Poland border region. The largest number of wooden churches is located in the vicinity of Svidník. The masses and services are still being held in these churches (except for one in Hunkovce). The language of choice is Slavonic. The masses are held in the following churches: Bodružal (1658), Dobroslava (1705), Korejovce (1761), Kožany (1698), Krajné Čierno (1731), Ladomírova (1742), Miroľa (1770), Nižný Komárnik (1938), Potoky (1776, Príkra (1777), Šemetkovce (1752. The westernmost church is located in the municipality Hraničné (1785) and the easternmost in Poloniny – Uličské Krivé (1718), district Snina.