The Renaissance brick bell tower in Sabinov dates from 1657. It was modified at the end of the 18th century (in Baroque style) and in 1972. The four-sided tower with two storeys and a corner reinforcement leads from the ground floor to the crown ledge as a straight attic. It originally had labels, but these were removed from the attic roof. The bell tower has small portal avant-corps with a triangular gable on the east side and a marble slab with a coat of arms and an inscription dating from 1657 is placed diagonally above it.