Manor House – Dezider Milly Museum Svidník
At the end of the 18th century, the landowner Sirmai became the owner of Svidník and the surrounding municipalities. In 1795 he built the manor house on the site of the former mansion. The late Baroque manor house is rectangular in shape, has a mansard truss and basement. Today, the building houses the Dezider Milly Gallery with an exhibition of Ruthenian culture.