Classicist “Szirmaý” Manor House Červenica
The building was declared a National Cultural Monument in 1963. Originally a Renaissance building, the manor house was built around 1600. It was later re-build in the Classicist style in the first half of the 19th century. Minor repairs took place in 1945 and in 2008. This single-storey building has two wings, a rectangular floor plan, and a basement. The manor house stands proudly in the center of Červenica near Sabinov. After botched renovation, only a small original part of the manor house survived. The demolished wings became ground-floor buildings. Today, only a part of the manor house with circular corner towers of the northwest wing was preserved. The barrel vaults with lunettes have been preserved in the towers.