The wooden church in Frička was built on a small hill in the center of the municipality in 1829. Even though the church underwent extensive renovations in 1933 and 1971, it has retained its original features. It is dedicated to St. Archangel Michael. The church is made of log and is divided into three parts, has three rooms, two towers and is topped with three crosses.
The western side is dominated by a massive tower with space for three bells. The oldest bell was cast in 1697.
In the temple there is an iconostasis made of wood, separating the space of the sanctuary and the nave. The nave dates from the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries.
The first tier of the five-tier iconostasis features the following icons: St. Bishop Nicholas, Hodegetria, Christ the Teacher, St. Michael the Archangel. In the second tier, the icons are separated by the cloth of St. Veronica. The third tier of icons features the apostles with the icon of Christ the High Priest in the middle. The fourth tier consists of six icons of prophets. The fifth tier is located below the main icons. The four icons found there show various events: St. Bishop Nicholas calms the sea, St. Anthony and St. Theodése, The Three Hierarchs, St. John the Baptist. The iconostasis ends with the Crucifixion, with the figures of the Virgin Mary and St. John the Evangelist.
A richly carved royal door stands out with six medallions depicting the four evangelists and scenes from the Annunciation. The space above both deacon doors is filled with the icon of the Last Supper and the icon of the Burial of Jesus. The paintings on the sanctuary’s ceiling date from the 20th century. Currently, the iconostasis is being restored.