The wooden church from 1764 was built on stone foundations and is covered on the outside with vertical boards and moldings. In front of the tower vestibule there is a smaller vestibule. In the past, the entrance to the temple was in the south, now it is in the east. All three parts of the temple, the tower vestibule, the square nave and the sanctuary are topped with onion domes with crosses. The roof, including the turrets, is covered with shingles. The iconostasis in the temple is incomplete. The oldest part of the inventory is the solitaire of the Hodegetria icon on a coniferous wood board from the 17th century. The main icon of Eleusia comes from the first half of the 18th century. The icon of the Intercession of the Theotokos is the works of art by the Polish workshop in Ryboticzy and dates from the middle of the 18th century. The wings of the royal door were carved at a professional carving workshop and date from the end of the 17th century. It is said that the original royal doors were destroyed during World War II and replaced by the current ones, imported from Krajná Bystra. Other icons in the church also come from Krajná Bystra, the now non-existent church of St. Michael from 1791. The icon of St. Michael the Conqueror of the Dragon dates back to the second half of the 17th century. The icon of St. Onuphrius – a hermit in a leafy robe around his loins, shrouded in a long beard, dates back from the same period. The pair of lions is a symbol of virtues. The icon of Christ the Teacher in plain clothes comes from the last quarter of 17th century. The icons of Christ and Mary date from the end of the 17th century and the beginning of the 18th century. The wooden bell tower has three bells. On one of the bells from 1769 features an inscription and a relief of the Holy Family. The second bell from 1771 also features an inscription and a relief with the decor of the cross below which is the Virgin Mary.
The bell tower and the wooden three-room church of the Eastern rite are National Cultural Monuments.